The tour guide and realistic 3D audio source will make a tour of Tokyo metropolis more memorable.
- Passenger capacity：
- Total length：
- Total width：
- Sea speed：
- Built in Japan
AQUA CiTY ODAIBA 1F Bus stop of seaward
1-7-1 Daiba, Minato, Tokyo
Yurikamome Daiba sta. 5 min. walk
Rinkai Line Tokyoteleport sta. 10 min. walk
- Adults(Junior high students and older)
- Children(from 4 to elementary school age)
- Infants(from 0 to 4 yr. old/no seats available)
* Contact us for group rates.
- Internet(by the day before the boarding date)
- Clicking on the calendar date will redirect you to the ticket purchase website.
- Telephone(by the day before the boarding date)
*Reserve by telephone and pay for it in cash on the boarding date.
- Reservation by travel agency or for group tour
Fujikyuko Co., Ltd. Sales Dept.
- Operation may be suspended depending on the weather (wind, thunder, fog, etc.) or water level. Please check our website.
* In case of suspension of operation, each reserved passenger will receive an email notice through the email address informed on reservation.
- Operation may be suspended or the course/time may be changed without prior notice due to road conditions, bus maintenance, constructions and event, etc.
- Our travel terms and conditions apply to the operation.
- You can reserve from the date one month before the boarding date.
- Same-day tickets are sold when there are vacancies. Please come directly to the terminal to check availability.
- Your seat cannot be reserved. Please understand that other passengers may be seated next to you.
- Your personal information provided at the time of reservation will be used only for related procedures.
- Please kindly present yourself no later than 15 minutes before departure. Please note that your reservation is canceled if payment is not made by 10 minutes before departure.
- The bus will leave if you are not present at the time of departure even when you have paid. This is regarded as a canceled reservation and the fare will not be refunded.
- Your clothing may get wet due to rain or splashed water, or your hat and baggage may be blown out of the bus, so please be careful.
- Refrain from using a selfie stick in the bus.
- Parents are requested to take children under 3 on their lap for safety. Please note that a lap child is also charged an infant fare.
- Elementary school students and under always have to be accompanied by an adult (Number of accompanying adults must be more than 1/4 of the number of children.) (Contact us for details of group tour.)
- Elementary school students and under are required to wear lifejackets.
- Be sure to wear the seatbelts while riding.
- Eating, drinking or smoking in the bus, or putting your hands or feet outside are strictly prohibited for safety reasons.
- Only capped drink bottles/cans can be brought into the bus.
- Be careful on boarding as the steps and path can be slippery.
- Please be aware that passengers have to walk eight flights of stairs and no lift for wheelchairs is available.
- There is no lavatory in the bus.
- For cars, use a parking lot nearby.
- We cannot keep your baggage. Use a coin operated locker nearby.
- You cannot carry your pet even if it is in a cage, except a guide dog, service dog or hearing assistance dog, in which case please let us know beforehand.
- During the tour, please follow the instructions given by our staff.